Registration, Withdrawals, and Records Requests

Chalkboard Drawings
Art Fun
Girls Talking

New Student Registration

Students must be enrolled by a parent or legal guardian. The DCBOE enrollment packet is available in the counseling office but is also linked below if you would like to complete it prior to your arrival. Note the following required documents:

Proof of Residency

Copy of Social Security Card

Immunization Record

Copy of Birth Certificate

Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, and Dental Exam.

Enrollment Packet


Withdrawal paperwork must be completed in the counseling office by the parent or guardian who enrolled the student. Enrolling schools must request official records through the email address to the right.

Records Requests

Email is the preferred method for all records requests. Please scan and email a signed request on your school's letterhead to 

If you do not have scanning capabilities, you may still fax requests to 229-243-5302. However, please provide a contact name and email address that we may use to send records.

If you are seeking a high school transcript, and graduated more than one year ago, please email

For any questions, please contact Johnissa Wells, Guidance Secretary, at